- Arrived & walked the jet lag off with Kat around Greenwich park and promptly went to bed at 8pm
- Breakfast up the Heron Tower at the Duck & Waffle – literally ate duck confit on a waffle with an egg and mustard maple syrup – it IS a thing and it’s a damn good one
- Tower of London – saw the crown jewels!
- Skygarden – beautiful city views from an indoor greenhouse on the 35th floor
- St. Paul’s Cathedral – one of the most magical places I’ve seen. Climbed the steps all the way to the top of the dome, amazing views but boy it was nauseating. What I want to know is, how did the get all those marble statues so high up there in 1710? HOW???
- Walked over the Millenium Bridge to Tate Modern where I saw a Picasso and a Monet IN THE FLESH (!!!)
- Afternoon drinks & Wimbledon watching at Madison rooftop bar
- Dinner at Dishoom in Soho, the best Indian food I have ever eaten. Ever.