On Thursday we made our way to G L A S T O N B U R Y ! An incredible weekend and absolutely one for the memory books. We got so lucky with the weather – blue skies and long evenings, a real dream. The grounds were huge, multiple stages and so much to see and do – even four days wasn’t enough to explore every area despite averaging 15 kms of walking between stages each day! Feeling very grateful to have seen so many standout performances by some incredible artists, alongside a wonderful bunch of friends.
We arrived at Worthy View Farm to our pre-erected tents (absolutely worth paying a bit more for this!) on Thursday afternoon and explored the grounds in preparation for a big three days ahead. There was so much going on it was sometimes to pick and choose who to see if there were clashes, but we did our best to cover as much as poss!
- The Vaccines
- Tom Odell
- Sheryl Crow
- Mac Demarco – such a dude
- King Princess
- Lauryn Hill
- George Ezra, loved him!
- Tame Impala – incredible incredible.
- The Proclaimers (full of the oldies!)
- Maggie Rogers – absolute beauty
- Hozier, so great
- Janet Jackson
- Lewis Capaldi
- Liam Gallagher
- Kurt Vile, such a crooner
- Jungle – second time seeing them and just as fun
- The Killers – so amazing. Surprise appearance by the Pet Shop Boys too!
- Jeff Goldblum, such an entertainer!
- David Attenborough!! Spoke about climate change and sustainability and introduced his new doco. Crowd went wild!
- Kylie Minogue, who was amazing – and brought on Nick Cave and Chris Martin for duets!
- Miley – absolute showstopper. Don’t usually like her tunes but her voice is insane, and she did some amazing covers – Amy’s Back to Black (with Mark Ronson!), Led Zeppelin’s Black Dog, and Metallica’s Nothing Else Matters. V good.
- Billie Eilish
- Vampire Weekend – extremely good
- Christine and the Queens – LOVED her.